The multiannual CIP is an indispensable tool of the modern financial management. In a nutshell, it can be described as a list of investment targets, organized in order to respond local development priorities, and programmed to be financed within a minimum period of five fiscal years.
VMB Partners will advise and support the involvement of local specialists in the implementation of the multiannual CIP methodology, and will ensure full transparency of the instruments, methodologies, and documentation used.
These services involve:
• Analyzing the revenues of the city/county and developing a set of recommendations for maximizing them;
• Analyzing the expenditures of local budget and creating a set of recommendations for increasing the efficiency of using public funds;
• Developing budgetary forecast (medium and long-term) and, if necessary, a scenario of public debt in order to maintain both budgetary balance and the ability to repay principal and associated costs;
• Prioritizing investment objectives;
• Correlating financial planning with technical investment;
• Structuring multiannual CIP for a minimum of five years.