● First bond issues in Romania after the World War II structured for public investments (Predeal, Mangalia, Deva, Alba Iulia, Teiuș, Târgu Mureș, and Lugoj).
● Highest maturity hybrid bond (23 years, Bistrița 2006).
● First bond issue bearing a fixed coupon (Timișoara 2005).
● Largest volume of a bond issue (Iași 2007-2010, RON 200 million).
● Support in contracting and debt management loans granted by international financial institutions - EBRD and KfW (Timișoara).
● Bringing in and negotiating the first International Finance Corporation (IFCWorld Bank Group member) loans for Romanian municipalities (Timișoara 2013 and Botoșani 2014). Products bear fixed interest rate.